- ALTITUDE: 1,250 ‐ 1,500 meters HARVEST: October ‐ January AVAILABILITY: November ‐ March REGION: West Nile, Nebbi District
- COFFEE PROCESSING: Wet Processing DRYING: Patio Drying CERTIFICATIONS: Rain Forest Alliance
- EXPORT BAG SIZE: 60kg (132.28 lbs) MAIN PRODUCING REGIONS: Arabica: Mount Elgon (East), West Nile (Northwest) and Rwenzori Mountains (Southwest)
- In the cup, Uganda’s washed coffees bring satiny body and ripe stone fruit tones, along with a delicate touch of red berry and a buttery finish. The best natural coffees feature a lush dark berry jam flavor and mouthfeel, and clean nougat-like mid tones.
- Cup notes: Full body, Medium Acidity. Flavor notes: Winey characteristics, Rich Aroma