- ☕ OUR SECOND MOST POPULAR LOW ACID COFFEE This single-origin Guatemala coffee is grown in the Huehuetenango region. It is shade-grown under guava, plantain, and banana trees which give the coffee it’s fruit undertones along with the caramel and chocolate notes. We roast the coffee only to medium so as to maintain those flavors.
- 😝 NO PESTICIDES! We use only 100% organic certified arabica coffee whole beans, grown without chemicals or GMOs. In drinking our coffee you will only absorb beneficial antioxidants naturally found in coffee grown at high altitudes.
- 🐦 PEACE OF MIND! In addition to being certified Organic, our Guatemalan is also certified Bird Friendly and Fair Trade. These certifications ensure that safeguards fair pricing, workers’ rights, protects wildlife and the environment.
- 🤩 WHOLE BEAN IS BETTER! We only package whole bean coffee for the best flavor and so you may grind your coffee for any brewer – regular drip, pour over, French press, espresso etc…
- 👨👩👧👦 FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED! We want you to be happy! If you are not satisfied with your coffee please contact us so we can make it right!