- BUILDING A BRIGHTER FUTURE: Gorongosa is a community full of amazing young women who redefine limitations on a daily basis. We developed Girls Run the World to pay homage to them and all they do to bring joy to our mission. Who runs the world? Girls!
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Notes of toasted almonds, milk chocolate, and lemon bring a unique approach to a common roast. Just as the young women of Gorongosa are vibrant, so is this roast. Each sip will transport you straight into the heart of the dense rainforest where we grow our beans.
- 100% ARABICA: Taste the distinctiveness of the Mozambique Rainforest with each sip. Gorongosa National Park is one of the most biodiverse places on the planet, making it a great place to grow coffee. The coffee plant thrives in Mount Gorongosa’s nutrient rich soil, producing one-of-a-kind beans that are desired across the world.
- EVERY BAG COUNTS: Girls Run the World supports part of our mission in Gorongosa National Park. One bag of this roast provides young girls access to one day of education, room and board, and transportation. We aim to provide 20,000 young girls with access to after school programs and provide 1,000 older students with scholarships to attend high school.
- OUR MISSION: All profits from Gorongosa Coffee go directly back into the park in an effort to support its people and wildlife. With every cup you help us prove that people and the planet can thrive together.